|Oracle Workflow User's Guide|
Part Number B10285-02
To Access Notifications from a Web Browser
2. If you are not using Oracle Self-Service Web Applications, you can access your worklist in one of several ways.
The portion of the Worklist URL in square brackets  represents optional arguments that you can pass (by omitting the square brackets).
Replace the bracketed italicized text in these URLs as follows:
- <webagent> represents the base URL of the web agent configured for Oracle Workflow in your Web server. See: Setting Global User Preferences, Oracle Workflow Administrator's Guide.
- <orderkey> represents the key with which to order the list of notifications. Valid values include PRIORITY, MESSAGE_TYPE, SUBJECT, BEGIN_DATE, DUE_DATE, END_DATE, and STATUS. If you leave <orderkey> null, the worklist will be ordered by PRIORITY, and then by BEGIN_DATE in descending order (the notifications with the highest priority and the most recent date will be displayed first).
- <status> represents the status of the notifications you wish to display. Valid values include OPEN, CLOSED, CANCELED, and ERROR. If you leave <status> null, the URL will display notifications with a status of OPEN.
- <user> represents the internal name of the role to query notifications for. You can only include this argument if you are logged in to the current web session as a role with workflow administrator privileges. If your role does not have administrator privileges or if you leave <user> blank, the URL displays notifications for your current role. See: Setting Global User Preferences, Oracle Workflow Administrator's Guide.
. If you are not using Oracle Self-Service Web Applications and you are accessing any of the Oracle Workflow URLs for the first time in your web browser session, you will be prompted for a valid username and password to log on.
4. Enter your username and password.
5. Choose OK. If you have made an error, you can clear the values and start over.
To Find Notifications
To View Notifications from the Worklist
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.