|Oracle Workflow User's Guide|
Part Number B10285-02
To View Notifications from the Worklist
The Worklist displays the following information for each notification:
- Priority--a high or low priority icon represents the urgency of the notification.
- Type--the item type with which the workflow process and notification is associated.
- From--the role from which the notification was sent. The From role for a notification is determined by the #FROM_ROLE message attribute. See: #FROM_ROLE Attribute, Oracle Workflow Developer's Guide.
- Subject--a description of the notification.
Note: If a notification is Open and requires a response, a Response Required icon appears next to its Subject link.
- Sent--date when the notification was delivered.
- Due--date by which the notification should be completed.
2. Click on any column heading to sort your notifications by that column in ascending order.
3. A Find icon in the toolbar lets you navigate back to the Find Notifications screen at any time so you can use search criteria to reduce the Worklist to a smaller subset of notifications.
4. The Worklist lets you simultaneously close multiple FYI-type notifications that do not require a response. Simply check Select for the each FYI-type notification you wish to close, and then choose Close.
5. You can also collectively reassign a group of notifications. Check Select for the notifications you wish to reassign, then choose Reassign... A Reassign page appears that lets you specify to whom and how you wish to reassign the notification(s). See:To Reassign a Notification to Another User: page
6. You can navigate to the full details of any notification and act on the notification by clicking on the notification's Subject link.
To View the Details of a Notifications
To Find Notifications
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.