|Oracle Workflow User's Guide|
Part Number B10285-02
To Find Notifications
- From - enter a role to search for all notifications from that role. The From role for a notification is determined by the #FROM_ROLE message attribute. See: #FROM_ROLE Attribute, Oracle Workflow Developer's Guide.
- Status - choose a notification status of Canceled, Closed, Invalid Reply, or Open. Choose All to display notifications of any status.
- Type - choose the item type of the notification(s). Choose All to display notifications of any item type.
- Subject - enter the subject of the notification you wish to search for. This field accepts case insensitive text strings and interprets the percent sign (%) as a wildcard.
- Sent - enter the date or range of dates from which the notification(s) were sent. Use the default date format of your database.
- Due - enter the date or range of dates by which the notification(s) should be completed. Use the default date format of your database.
- Priority - choose High, Normal or Low as the priority of the notification(s) you wish to find or choose All to display notifications of any priority.
- Notifications Delegated to - check this criterion to search for notifications that you have forwarded to a specified role but yet still own. Click on the adjacent field's up arrow icon to display a list of roles from which to choose. See: Using a List of Values.
2. As a user with workflow administrator privileges, you can also search for notifications that you do not own. See: Setting Global User Preferences, Oracle Workflow Administrator's Guide.
In addition to being able to specify any of the standard search criteria listed above except for "Notifications Delegated to", you also have the following criteria options:
- Notification ID--enter a specific notification ID. Note that if you specify a notification ID, all other search criteria are ignored.
- Owner--enter a role to identify all notifications owned by that role. Click on the field's up arrow icon to display a list of roles from which to choose. See: Using a List of Values.
- To--enter a role to identify all notifications sent to that role. Click on the field's up arrow icon to display a list of roles from which to choose. See: Using a List of Values.
Note: To identify notifications where the original owner delegated the work to another role (without transferring ownership), specify different roles in the Owner and To fields. This combination of criteria is equivalent to selecting the "Notifications Delegated to" criterion in the standard Find Notifications screen.
3. Choose the Find button to open the Worklist window.
To View Notifications from the Worklist
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.