|Oracle Workflow User's Guide|
Part Number B10285-02
To Perform a Simple Search for Notifications
2. To locate specific notifications, enter your search criteria. The search options are:
- Subject - Enter the subject line of the notification you want to display. You can enter a partial value to search for notifications whose subjects contain that value. This field is case insensitive.
- From - Enter the role from which the notifications you want to display were sent. You can enter a partial value to search for notifications whose from roles contain that value. This field is case insensitive.
- Sent - Enter the date when the notifications you want to display were delivered, using the date format you chose in your Oracle E-Business Suite general preferences. Select the field's calendar icon to display a calendar from which you can select a date.
3. Select the Go button to perform your search. You can also select the Clear button to clear the search option fields and enter new search criteria.
4. The Simple Search page displays the notifications that match your search criteria. For each notification, the list displays the following information:
- From - the role from which the notification was sent.
- If this notification was reassigned through the Worklist web pages, the From column shows the user who reassigned the notification to the current recipient.
- If this notification is a request for more information, the From column shows the user who sent the request.
- If this notification is a response providing more information, the From column shows the user who sent the response.
- Additionally, the From role for a notification may be set by special logic in the workflow process. See: #FROM_ROLE Attribute, Oracle Workflow Developer's Guide.
- Type - display name of the item type to which the workflow process that sent the notification belongs.
- Subject - a description of the notification.
- Sent - date when the notification was delivered.
- Due - date by which the notification should be completed.
- Status - open, closed, or canceled status of the notification.
Select the From, Type, Subject, Sent, Due, or Status column heading to sort the list by that column. By default, the list is sorted by sent date from most recent to oldest and then by subject in alphabetical order.
6. You can navigate to the full details of any notification and act on the notification by clicking on the notification's Subject link or by selecting the notification and then choosing Open. See: To View the Details of a Notification
If you select more than one notification to open, only one notification is displayed at a time. You can navigate among the open notifications by selecting the Next or Back buttons in the Notification Details page.
Viewing Notifications from the Personal Worklist
To View Notifications from the Personal Worklist
To Perform an Advanced Search for Notifications
To View and Maintain Personal Worklist Views
To Create or Update a Personal Worklist View
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.