Applications Administration Guide > Global Target List Management >
Applying Target Lists (End User)
Once you or an administrator have created target lists, you can apply them. For a target list to be applied, you must be in a target list-enabled view.
This task is a step in Process of Global Target List Management.
To apply a target list
- Navigate to a screen where target lists are enabled.
- On the toolbar, click the Apply Target List button.
- In the Apply Target List dialog box:
- Select one or more lists
- Click Available to preserve the current query (That is, records are displayed only if they are in both the list and the current query.)
- Click OK, Union, or Intersection to apply the list(s)