Applications Administration Guide > Target Account Selling >
The Notes view consolidates comments (for example, notes and directions) created by various members of the sales team. These can be marked for general viewing or can be kept private. The Notes view allows the sales team to aggregate and track observations about the opportunity throughout the sales process.
To add a note
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > List view.
- Drill down on an opportunity record.
- Click the Notes view tab.
- Select Public Notes or Private Notes tab at top right.
- In the Notes view, create a new record.
The Date and Type are added to the record automatically.
- Complete the Description field.