Applications Administration Guide > Target Account Selling >
Creating TAS Opportunity Plan and Initial Plan Reports
You can automatically create reports to make it easier to review your TAS plans. These can be printed or emailed to share with your sales team. Available reports include the TAS Opportunity Plan and TAS Initial Plan reports. You can configure the Opportunity Plan report to print specific sections.
The TAS Opportunity Plan Report prints all the assessments completed for Our Company and all competitors on the three most recent dates. The TAS Initial Plan Report prints all the assessments completed for Our Company and all competitors on the one most recent date.
Using the separately licensed Proposals module, you can apply the TAS Proposal Template to generate an editable Microsoft Word document of the TAS Opportunity Plan Report.
To create a report
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > List view.
- Drill down on an opportunity record.
- Click the Target Account Selling view tab.
- Click the Reports button and select TAS Initial Plan or TAS Opportunity Plan.
- To print specific sections of the Opportunity Plan report, click the check boxes associated with the sections in the Configure Opportunity Plan dialog box and click Finish.