Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld >
Performing Stock Transfers with Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld
If products are exchanged between two sales representatives, each representative has to complete a set of procedures.
To give product to another sales representative
- Navigate to the Outlet Visits screen.
- Tap the New Record button on the toolbar to add a new visit, choosing an Account record from Account drop-down list.
- Select Visit Activities from the Show drop-down list, then create a new record in the Activities list by tapping the New Record button.
- In the Type drop-down list, select Stock Transfer, then complete the remaining fields.
- Tap the Stock Transfer hyperlink in the Type field.
The Product Movement view appears.
- Create a new record by selecting the Product list and tapping the New Record button.
- Choose the desired product from the Product drop-down list.
- Set the values for the Source and Destination fields:
- If you are taking product from your van, select Trunk from the Source field, and Customer from the Destination field.
- If you are adding inventory to your van, select Customer from the Source field, and Trunk from the Destination field.
- Tap Commit to update the inventory.