Pricing Administration Guide > Creating Attribute Adjustments > Process of Creating an Attribute Adjustment >
Adding Attribute Adjustment Conditions
After you have set up the dimensions of the attribute adjustment, you can add conditions, which are the rules that state the result of the adjustment for each combination of condition dimensions. This task is a step in Process of Creating an Attribute Adjustment.
To add attribute adjustment rules
- Navigate to the Administration - Pricing screen > Attribute Adjustments view.
- In the Attribute Adjustments list, select the attribute adjustment whose rules you are specifying.
- Click the Conditions view tab.
The conditions list appears, with a Name column for the name of each condition.
- If all domain values of each dimension impact price, you can generate rules as follows:
- In the Attribute Adjustment form, click Generate Rules.
Records are added to the Rules list with every possible combination of domain values of the condition dimensions domains.
- Enter the Adjustment Type and Adjustment Value for each record in the Rules list.
- If you are entering rules manually:
- In the Attribute Adjustment form, click New.
- In the new record, enter one possible value of the condition dimensions, and enter values in the Adjustment Type and Adjustment Amount columns to specify the result for that combination of conditions.
- Continue to add new records until you have entered all the necessary rules.