Pricing Administration Guide > Creating Product Promotions > About Product Promotions for Customizable Products >
Changing the Cardinality of Components of Product Promotions
You can change the cardinality of a component of a customizable product used in product promotions. For example, the product promotion can allow the user to select a smaller number of one component than the configurator constraints allow.
To change the cardinality of a component of a product promotion
- Navigate to the Administration - Product screen > Product Promotions view.
- In the Product Promotions list, select the desired promotion.
- Click the Products view tab.
- In the Products link bar, click Components.
- In the Components list, in Min or Max field for the component, enter the new cardinality constraints.
The new Min and Max values have to fall within the cardinality constraints defined in the Customizable product definition, which are displayed in the Lower Limit and Upper Limit fields.