Siebel Training Guide > Accessing the Training Site > Siebel Training Web Site Login Methods >
Registering as a New User for Training
When the end user navigates to a Training Web site using a browser and a URL, a generic home page appears. The page displays login prompts in the User Log In area and contains numerous links to training information.
Figure 7 shows the home page that appears after the training user enters the correct user ID and password.
Figure 7. Home Page View for Registered Web User
This task is a step in Process of Accessing the Siebel Training Site.
To register as a new user for training
- Using your browser, enter the URL for the Training site, and navigate to the site.
- Click the New User link in the User Login form.
A Personal Information form appears, prompting you to supply information about yourself, including a user ID that you will use in the future and a password to accompany that user ID.
- Complete the fields in the Personal Information form, enter your user ID and password, and then click Next.
A Contact Information form appears, prompting you to supply your address and work phone number.
- Complete the fields in the Contact Information form, and then click Next.
A Usage Terms form appears, containing license agreement information.
- Read the license agreement, and then click I agree.
A Registration Confirmation message appears.
- Click Finish to complete the new user registration process.