Siebel Field Service Guide > Agreements > Workflows for Agreement Renewal and Approval >
Workflow to Automatically Renew All Agreement Line Items
The FS - Agreement Renewal All workflow is used to automate the process of renewing all appropriate agreement line items at once. This workflow can be run as a batch process. Figure 11 illustrates this workflow.
Figure 11. FS - Agreement Renewal All
NOTE: It is recommended that you run the renewal process every night to create renewal line items for your agreement.
To renew agreement line items using a repeating component job
- Navigate to the Administration - Server Management screen > Jobs view.
- In the Jobs list, create a new Job record.
- In the Component/Job field, select Workflow Process Manager.
- Enter the desired Repeat Interval and Repeat Unit in the Job Detail view.
- Scroll down to the Job Parameters list and create a new parameter record.
- In the Name field, select Workflow Process Name, and in the Value field, enter FS - Agreement Renewal All.
- Click the Start button in the Jobs list.