Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel eBanking and Siebel eBrokerage > About the Transfers Page for Siebel eBanking and eBrokerage >
Transfer Money In/Transfer Money Out Views
The Transfer Money In and Transfer Money Out requests allow the user to use a pop-up applet to select a financial institution to transfer funds in and out of. Note that the default behavior is to display the identical list of financial institutions for both transfer money in and out operations.
Once accounts have been established for the financial institutions that money will be transferred to or from, consumers can request a funds transfer into or out of their account with the host institution.
To transfer funds into or out of an account
- From Siebel eBanking or Siebel eBrokerage, click the Transfers tab.
- Select Transfer Money In or Transfer Money Out.
The Transfer Money In or Transfer Money Out page appears.
- Click Select in the Transfer From Account or Transfer To Account field.
The Select Account view appears.
- If the account you want to use for transferring money is not listed, click New to add the account.
- Complete the fields and click Submit.
The Account Information Confirmation view appears.
- Click Submit to confirm the account.
The Select Account view appears with the new account added to the list.
- Select an account from the list.
The Transfer Money In or Transfer Money Out view appears with the account selected in the Transfer From or Transfer To Account field.
- Complete the remaining fields and click Submit.
A service request is submitted for the funds transfer.