Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel eBanking and Siebel eBrokerage >
About Siebel eBanking
Oracle's Siebel eBanking, a part of Siebel eService, provides a comprehensive online banking solution for financial institutions serving consumer and small business customers. Siebel eBanking is completely integrated with Siebel Finance Applications, which allows the customer service representative to use a single dashboard for queuing, viewing, and resolving customer issues that are submitted through the Web, through email, or by telephone.
Siebel eBanking provides multiple means for customers to perform financial transactions, inquire about their accounts, and resolve customer service issues on their own while providing multiple channels of communication for customers to request and receive live support from customer service representatives.
Siebel eBanking provides a personalizable portal supporting a comprehensive list of online banking tasks, including:
- Account inquiry. Customers can gain access to deposit, loan, and brokerage accounts, including transactions, holdings, and balance histories.
- Transactions. Siebel eBanking can serve as the front end for multiple host systems. Siebel eBanking handles funds transfers, wire transfers, electronic bill payments, and requests for bank drafts.
- Customer service. Customers can create, track, and resolve customer service requests, including ordering statement copies, extra checks and change of address requests.
- Communication capabilities. Customer can use a geocode-based branch locator, and FAQs.
- Access control. Siebel eBanking allows for flexible, workflow-driven management of password and logon policies.
- Web architecture. Customers can use customization tools, support for single sign on and authentication systems, and integration with existing Web sites.
Siebel eBanking provides these additional features:
- Web pages, views, and applets are configurable to conform to a customer's business model and the look and feel of your Web site.
- A salutation applet greets a registered user on login. This applet can be configured to contain any targeted content such as promotions, service request update information, or a birthday greeting.
- Contact-based login minimizes the number of database accounts required to support all customers receiving Web-based support.
- Customers have contact-based data visibility, so they see only their own data.
- Call center agents have a history of each user readily available that is independent of the channel of communication the user chooses.