Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel Insurance eService >
Setting Up Classes and Seminars for Siebel Insurance eService
The Health & Wellness Services applet of Siebel Insurance eService has a Classes and Seminars hyperlink that users with the role of Healthcare Member can click to learn about and register for upcoming events. Only future events are listed in the Upcoming Events applet on the Web site.
NOTE: A license for Siebel eEvents is required for this functionality.
To create a class or seminar event
- In your Siebel Financial Services employee application, navigate to the Events screen.
- From the Show drop-down list, select All Events.
- Create a new event record, completing all the required fields and making sure that you place a check mark in the External field.
- Click Save.
- Click the Sub-Events view tab.
You will see that subevents are automatically created based on the value you selected for the Sub-Event Frequency field, and the Start and End dates.
- In the Sub-Events list, click a hyperlink in the Name field.
- Enter the appropriate details for each subevent into the More Info form.
Make sure that you select either In Progress or Executing for the Status field.
- Click Save.
For more information about creating events, see Siebel Events Management Guide for Financial Services.