Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Projects for ERM >
Browsing Projects (End User)
You can browse projects using the All Projects list, or the Project Center. In addition to listing the user's personal projects, the Project Center allows the user to organize and view existing projects as well as schedule and join meetings, participate in collaborative sessions, schedule conference calls and interact with team members using instant message.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel Projects.
To browse all projects
- From the Site Map, navigate to Projects > All Projects.
- In the Projects list, query for the desired project.
To browse projects using the Project Center
- From the Home Page, click the Projects link.
- From the Project Center, click the project link in the My Projects list.
- From the Project Summary screen, view project details.