Siebel Analytics Web Administration Guide > Administering Siebel Answers >
Specifying View Defaults for Siebel Answers and Siebel Intelligence Dashboard Users
You can control some aspects of the initial state of new views that are added to a request within Siebel Answers and new objects that are added to a dashboard page. You do this by customizing the appropriate XML message files to override the default values distributed with Siebel Analytics Web.
Some of the default values you can customize are shown in the following list:
- Allowing the sorting of table columns in a dashboard.
- Adding a default page footer to new reports.
- Preventing the auto-previewing of results when working with a view.
- Specifying which views are contained in the compound layout view.
- Specifying which links to display with an embedded report in the dashboard.
- Allowing newly created dashboard sections to be collapsible.