Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Households >
Adding Activities to Household Records
Add activity records to household records to track appointments, meetings, email messages, and other tasks related to households. The following procedure describes how to add an activity from the Household screen. For more information about activities, see Activities.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Households.
To add an activity for a household
- Navigate to the Households screen, then the List view.
- Drill down on the Name field of the household record to which to add the activity.
- Click the Contacts view tab.
- In the Contacts list, select the contact, and then drill down on the Last Name field.
The Activities view for the Contacts screen appears.
- In the Activities list, create a new record, and complete the necessary fields.
The fields are described in Activities.