Siebel Reports Guide > Customizing Siebel CRM Reports > Defining Optional Fields When Registering Report Templates >
Allowing Users to Choose The Records That a Report Contains
You can configure a report template to include only the records that the user chooses in a view. If you encounter problems using this feature, then you might need to do some configuration in Siebel Tools. For more information, see 1180903.1 (Article ID) on My Oracle Support.
To allow users to choose the records that a report contains
- Log in to the Siebel client with administrator privileges.
- Navigate to the Administration - BIP Publisher Reports screen.
- Locate the report template you must modify.
For more information, see Views You Use to Register Report Templates.
- In the Selected Records field, do one of the following:
- Add a check mark. The report will include only the records that the user chooses in the list or detail applet in the client. The report will also include records that reside in child views and grandchild views of each record that the user chooses in the parent list. For information about how the user chooses multiple records, including important caution information, see Using the CTRL Key to Choose Multiple Records for a Report.
- Remove the check mark. The report will include all the records that Siebel CRM displays in the list or detail view.