Siebel Reports Guide > Customizing Siebel CRM Reports > Process of Creating Custom Reports >
Associating Report Templates with Views
This topic describes how to associate a report template with a view. Siebel CRM displays different reports in the Report Name list of the Run Report pane depending on the view that you associate with the report. For more information, see How Siebel CRM Displays Reports According to the View.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Custom Reports.
To associate report templates with views
- Navigate to the Administration - BIP Publisher Reports screen, and then the View Association view.
- In the Views list, choose a view.
The Run Report pane displays the report in the Report Name dropdown list when the user navigates to this view. You add this report in Step 4.
- In the child Report List, click Add.
- In the Reports dialog box, choose a report name, and then click OK.
- (Optional) In the child Report List, enter a number in the Sequence field.
For more information, see Modifying the Sequence of Report Names in the Run Report Pane.
- Test the new report.
For more information, see Running Reports.