Siebel Reports Guide > Deploying Reports > Process of Deploying Reports >
Packaging the Report Files in the Development Environment
This topic describes how to package the report files in the development environment.
This task is a step in Process of Deploying Reports.
To package the report files in the development environment
- Manually copy the files that you must deploy from the
\XMLP folder in the development environment to the following folder in the production environment:
- SharedFolder is a shared folder that resides on a computer in the production environment.
- PackageName is the name of the ADM package folder that contains the report files that you must deploy.
- file is the type of file, such as database, repository, and so on.
siebsrvr\XMLP\subfolder_name is the Siebel Server folder structure.
- Copy the XML files to the following folder:
- Copy the RTF and XSL files to the following folder:
- Copy the XLIFF files to the following folder:
- Run the following command to create a descriptor file for the package:
admpkgr generate "shared folder\package name"
- shared folder\package name is the shared folder and package name where the packages that you must deploy reside.