Siebel Reports Guide > Running Reports > Scheduling Reports >
Monitoring, Suspending, Viewing, and Deleting Scheduled Reports
This topic describes how to monitor a report that is currently running, temporarily suspend a report that is currently running, view a report that finished running, and delete a report.
To monitor, suspend, view, and delete scheduled reports
- Navigate to the BI Publisher Reports screen, and then the Scheduled Reports view.
- Monitor the status in Oracle BI Publisher by doing one of the following:
- Click the Schedules tab to view the report jobs you scheduled and their status. Drill down on a report to view detailed information about the report job.
- Click the History tab to view a history of your report jobs.
- (Optional) Suspend and resume a scheduled report:
- Click the Schedules tab.
- Click the check box next to a report, and then click Suspend or Resume.
- (Optional) Delete a scheduled report:
- Navigate to the Scheduled Reports view.
- Click the check box next to the report you must delete, and then click Delete.
This step removes the report instance from the report list. It does not remove the report from the Oracle BI Publisher repository. For more information, see Deleting Scheduled Reports from the Oracle BI Publisher Server.