Siebel Reports Guide > Troubleshooting Siebel Reports >
Fixing Class Not Found Errors
This topic describes how to fix a class not found error when you preview a report in Microsoft Word.
Guidelines for Fixing Class Not Found Errors When Previewing Reports in Microsoft Word
You can use the following guidelines to fix a class not found error when you preview a report in Microsoft Word:
- Make sure no spaces or new line characters exist after the following string:
- To examine the syntax, turn off word wrapping in the editor you are using so that the editor displays the following code on a single line:
If you turn off word wrapping, then you must include three separate lines in your batch file.
- Make sure the path to Microsoft Word that the batch file references is correct. You can search for winword.exe from
C:\Program Files to locate the path.
- The %1 in the batch file is an argument that represents a document that you typically open in Microsoft Word (RTF files).
- The following system environment variable prevents you from previewing reports in the Siebel client. Do not use it: