Download Firmware and Software Using My Oracle Support
- Go to: http://support.oracle.com
- Sign in to My Oracle Support.
- At the top of the page, click the Patches and Updates tab.
The Patches and Updates screen appears.
- In the Search screen, click Product or Family (Advanced Search).
The screen appears with search fields.
- In the Product field, select the product from the drop-down list.
Alternatively, type a full or partial product name (for example, Sun Blade X3-2B)
until a match appears.
- In the Release field, select a software release from the drop-down list.
Expand the folders to see all available software releases.
- Click Search.
The software release comprises a set of downloads (patches) .
See Available Software Release Packages for a description of the available downloads.
- To select a patch, click the check box next to the patch name
(you can select more than one patch).
A pop-up action panel appears. The panel contains several action options.
- To download the update, click Download in the pop-up panel.
The download begins automatically.