- Release Notes
- Get Started with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Install, Patch, and upgrade Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Develop Applications for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Web Services for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Administer Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Security for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle WebLogic Scripting Tool
- Oracle Fusion Middleware on third-party applications servers
- User Guides
- References and APIs
- Development Tools
- Virtual Assembly Builder
- Web Tier
- WebLogic Server
- WebCenter Portal
- WebCenter Content
- Data Integration
- SOA Suite, Business Process Management Suite, and Web Services
- SOA Governance
- Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack
- Communication Services
- Identity Management
- Business Intelligence
- Portal, Forms, Reports, and Discoverer
Oracle Fusion Middleware Online Documentation Library
11g Release 1 (22.214.171.124)
Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack
Describes how to install Foundation Pack, perform post-installation configurations, and verify the installation. Describes how to install process models. Describes how to uninstall Foundation Pack. Describes how to upgrade Foundation Pack 11g Release 1 from (126.96.36.199.0/ 188.8.131.52.x to 184.108.40.206).
Describes fundamental Oracle Application Integration Architecture concepts such as Enterprise Business Objects, Messages, and Services; Application Business Connector Services; interaction patterns; extensibility; versioning; and security.
Describes how to use Foundation Pack to conceptualize AIA projects. Describes how to use Project Lifecycle Workbench, Service Constructor, and deployment plans to implement AIA solutions. Describes how to implement new services that extend Process Integration Packs. Use the information in this guide to help ensure that the AIA solutions you develop can be upgraded and supported.
Describes how to use Composite Application Validation System initiators and simulators to test AIA service integrations. Test initiators simulate service invocations and simulators simulate service endpoints. Describes how to use error handling and logging components, including error notifications and trace and error logs, to support services operating in an AIA ecosystem.
Describes the overall migration strategy, process, and utilities used to migrate from AIA 2.4 and 2.5 to AIA 11g Release 1 (220.127.116.11.0). Describes how to migrate custom process integrations built using Foundation Pack. Describes how to migrate extensions to AIA-delivered Foundation Pack 11g Release 1-based PIPs.