Go to main content
21.6 Configuring Single Sign-On with Access Manager
Here is an outline of tasks that Administrators must perform to configure single sign-on with Access Manager 11g.
For each task, a link to additional information is included.
- Review all topics in this chapter to get familiar with the Access Manager 11g SSO policy model.
- Configure a single sign-on logout URL for each application you want to protect, using documentation for your specific application.
- Install and register an Agent on each Web server that is hosting an application to protect using either method. See:
- Proceed to manage resource types, host identifiers, authentication schemes, and modules:
- Locate an existing Application Domain (or start a fresh one) and add resources and policies, as described in: