The contact profile is the starting point for accessing comprehensive information about the people you do business with. The Contact screen provides a window on Sales information and statistics, relationships, preferences, negotiated rates, and other details relevant to the client. The Contact screen also lets you set up and manage Activities related to the Contact, and create and edit Business Blocks for the Contact. The Contact may or may not be associated with an Account. A Contact who is not associated with an Account is referred to as an Individual.
Use Contacts to:
- Search for an Existing Contact. Always search for a Contact before creating a new Contact to prevent duplicates.
- Create a New Contact
- Integrating Contacts with Microsoft Outlook®. Share Contact and Activities information between OPERA and Microsoft Outlook.
- Merge Profiles. Use this function to combine duplicate accounts, thereby cleaning up the database.
- Single Letter Merge. Create mail merge documents.
- Multi-property Features
- Sharing. Create one Account or Contact profile that is shared between properties, to avoid creating mistakes on duplications.
- Access. Guest details per property, view history and future reservations, statistics.
- Notes. Attach notes that can be accessed by any property.