End of Day Overview
- INCOME AUDIT - Activate the function to the close of business to take place at another time other than during the middle of the night. The roll of business date happens as normal, statistics and associated reports will not be produced until the audit has been completed.
- ARRIVALS WITH DEPOSIT BALANCE CHECK - When activated, an additional check for Arrivals with Deposit Balance is added to the Night Audit process prior to the Arrival not yet Checked in, the Night Audit will stop if there are any such Arrivals identified and cannot be continued unless all these Reservations are checked in or their Deposit Balance is zero.
- AUDIT - During the Night Audit, Force the Validation of Transaction Code Totals.
- AUTO CHECK NUMBER - Automatically assign a check number to the room and tax posting as well as the fixed charges. This is useful to use if the ROLLUP_YN is active.
- AUTO CLOSE CASHIERS - Automatically Close All Cashiers that have not been closed.
- AUTO CONTINUE - Automatically continue Night Audit without asking the user to continue after every process.
- AUTO NOSHOW ARRIVALS - Automatically No Show Reservations that are due to arrive.
- EXCLUDE CHECKED IN RESERVATIONS FROM STAY PROJECTIONS - When set to 'Y' checked in reservations will not be considered for stay projections, this may increase end of day speed, when stay projections are not required and many reservations in house are checked in for long length of stay.
- MULTIPLE END OF DAYS - Enable running of multiple consecutive night audits.
- POST REVENUES TO NOSHOWS - Post Revenue to Noshows.
- POST ROOM AND TAX IN FOREGROUND MODE - Parameter allows the user to run the Posting Room and Tax step in the foreground during the End of Day process.
- RESERVATION PACE - Populate Information for the user of comparing the Reservation Booking Pace Report on different Days.
- STATE CHECK - State Check Routine
- WEATHER NOTES - Weather and Notes Routine.
- END OF DAY REPORTS TO BE ZIPPED - With this parameter active, reports created during the End of Day will be compressed into .AUD files.