Multi-property cross selling is the ability to log into Hotel A and book sleeping rooms or catering Events to Hotel B. Use the multi-property version of Sales and Catering to manage catering business at a property level or a regional level. Multi-property bookings make use of one master Business Block with sub-bookings (business blocks) for each Hotel involved in the multi-property booking.
When working with the multi-property version of Sales & Catering, here are some of the features available to you:
- Search for Business Blocks, Events, and Activities by one or more properties, including all properties.
- Assign resources, including function spaces, across multiple properties. Search, edit, and create Events, and book catering packages for any Hotel within your cluster. Share food and beverage and miscellaneous items. This is useful if you have a specialty F&B item located in another kitchen, that services catering areas outside of the Hotel (i.e., another property, convention center or other location). Book menus created for another property without having to duplicate the configuration if it is the same items produced by the same department.
- Handle Tour Series. Tour series can easily be created from one booking based on a predefined or custom pattern.
- Set up and manage multi-property catering packages:
- Book Events between multiple properties.
- Reserve sleeping rooms and function spaces in different properties for the same Business Block.
- Attach menus and other resources from one property to the Event at another property. Resource inventory control extends across properties so you may view and book resources from any property.
- Prepare property-specific or cross property banquet event orders.
- Simplify cross-property booking management with the multi-property Function Diary. All the information you need about any Event at any property is accessible from one graphical interface.