Passerby Revenue - ORS
ORS users can enter and view amounts for non-resident (passerby) guest revenue and create a membership transaction. Importing of non-resident and non-stay revenues for membership points calculations and CIS history are also available. These operations are available when the OPR<version number>ORS license code is active.
Imports of non-stay revenue come in a flat file through the back-end, from external POS and SPA systems. This import file goes directly into OCIS, without having to go through PMS. Membership Transactions will automatically get generated based upon the membership number in the imported file.
Viewing Passerby Revenue
Users can view the Passerby revenue, for a guest’s individual profile.
- Select Profiles>Profiles to access the Profile Search screen.
- Enter the name of the guest. Select the Edit button to display the Individual Profile screen.
- At the Profile screen, select Options>CIS History. The CIS Stay History Summary - Yearly screen appears.
- Highlight the year you want to view and select the Include Passerby check box. The existing Total and other values may change to include the passerby revenue on the grid.
- Select the Details button to view CIS Detail Stay History. At the CIS Detail Stay History screen, ensure the Include Passerby check-box is selected to view the passerby revenue records generated by this guest. (This revenue will already be displayed if the Include Passerby check-box has been selected on the CIS Stay History Summary - Yearly screen).
- Highlight the property record you want to view. A synopsis of the revenue appears in left-corner box, containing the Rev. Type, Central Amount, and Local (PMS) Amount.
- Select the Details button to view more information. The Passerby screen appears. The Passerby screen contains more detailed read-only information such as Folio Numbers, User Notes, and a description of the Revenue.
Entering Passerby Revenue Amount
If you want to manually enter passerby revenue for a profile, select Profiles>Passerby. The Passerby screen appears. You can search for a specific profile by profile name (Display Name: Last name, First name), Property, Location, Folio Number and Date.
New. Select New where you can enter passerby revenue. You will be directed to the Profile Search screen where you can enter a new profile name and select Search; highlight the desired profile and select OK. The Passerby screen appears (see below). Here you can create or delete revenue, create or delete a Membership Transaction, and add notes to the record.
Edit. Select Edit to edit the existing record. The Passerby screen appears (see below) where you can create or delete a Membership Transaction, delete revenue, and add notes to the record.
Delete. Select Delete to remove the displayed, highlighted revenue record.
Entering Passerby Revenue at the Passerby Screen
The Passerby screen appears when New or Edit are selected from the Passerby screen. Here you can create or delete revenue, create or delete a Membership Transaction, and add notes to the record.
To create the passerby revenue, enter:
- Property name – required. Select from the LOV.
- Location (restaurant name) - required. Select from the LOV.
- Folio Number and Folio Date - required. Enter the Folio number.
- Guest Name - required. Select the ellipsis button and select a profile from the Individual Profile screen, if necessary.
- User Notes (optional). Enter test regarding the passerby revenue, if desired.
- Revenue Type from the LOV (Label and Description display).
- Label and Description display when Revenue Type is selected.
- PMS Revenue. Enter the amount of the passerby revenue generated by the property.
- Central Revenue
Select Save when you are through.
Configuration of the Passerby Location (Point of Sale) in OCIS