Go to main content
3.1 Configuring ServiceNow to Support the Enterprise Manager ServiceNow Connector
In order for ServiceNow to accept incoming messages from Oracle Enterprise Manager, you must add a script to enable basic authentication:
- Log into your ServiceNow node.
- In the Filter field, type script includes, then press Enter as shown in Figure 3-1:
Figure 3-1 "script includes" Filter
- Click the blue New button on the Script Includes menu bar. The following window will appear (Figure 3-2):
Figure 3-2 ServiceNow "Script Include" Window
- In the Name field, enter BASICAuth as the Name (using exact capitalization as shown in Figure 3-3):
Figure 3-3 ServiceNow "BASICAuth" Default Script
- Replace the contents of the Script field with the following as shown in Figure 3-4:
var BASICAuth = BasicAuth;
Figure 3-4 ServiceNow BASICAuth Replacement Script
- Click Submit.