Siebel Order Management Infrastructure Guide > PSP Engine >
Conditions and Actions for PSP Procedures
Steps of PSP procedures can call Row Set Transformation Toolkit business service methods. Each Row Set Transformation Toolkit method (transform) performs a parameterized set of actions based on conditions that occur as the method executes.
Conditions and actions for each step are entered as input arguments in Siebel Workflow's Process Designer in Siebel Tools, as shown in an example in Figure 20:
- In the Input Argument field, select the condition name.
- In the Value field, enter the processing to perform if the condition is true.
- You can specify multiple actions for one condition by using a different index number for the condition name. In the Figure 20 example, there are multiple actions for the On True 1 condition, with the condition name On True 1_1, On True 1_2, and On True 1_3.
- Some Row Set Transformation Toolkit business service methods can include one or more Boolean conditions to which the other conditions refer. In the Figure 20 example, Condition 1 is a Boolean condition which checks the values in the Effective From and Effective To fields. The conditions On True 1_1, On True 1_2, and On True 1_3 are true if this Boolean condition is true.
- Actions are executed in the sequence specified by the index on the name. For example, the action for On True 1_1 executes before the action for On True 1_2.
Figure 20. Example of Conditions and Actions for a PSP Procedure