Purpose: Use this report to review stored value cards that require attention because:
• the stored value card was declined by the service bureau for activation
• the stored value card was billed at the manifest station without a number assignment
The report continues to include the stored value card until the card receives an approved activation or the card is assigned a number.
This report sorts in descending date and ascending card number sequence.
How to print: Run the Unactivated Stored Value Cards periodic function (program name PFR0075).
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Order #: The order number and ship to number where the stored value card item was purchased.
• Line#: The order line number containing the stored value card item.
• Date: The date the stored value card item was billed.
• Card#: The number assigned to the stored value card. This field is blank if the card was billed at the manifest station without first being assigned a number. The stored value card number is in the format specified at the for the associated pay type. If a format is not defined for the pay type, the system uses the default credit card number format. For example, ************1443 may print instead of the entire stored value card number. Note: If a default credit card number format is not defined, the card number will display. See for an overview.
• Amount: The amount applied to the stored value card.
• Response: The activation response received from the service bureau.