How to print: The system produces this report when the system receives confirmations of deposits from the deposit service. See . For each deposit service, the report lists each deposit included in the transmission but not confirmed or authorized by the service.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Authorization service: the deposit service to settle the deposits, as defined in the Pay Type table.
• Billing method: regular, deferred, or installment payment plan.
For each deposit:
- order number: order number associated with the deposit.
- invoice number: invoice number associated with the deposit.
- transaction type: *PURCH = purchase; *RETURN = return.
- pay type: pay type code and description.
- credit card number: credit card number for the deposit. If you use credit card tokenization, this number may be a token rather than the actual credit card number. The credit card number is in the format specified at the for the associated pay type. If a format is not defined for the pay type, the system uses the default credit card number format. For example, ************1443 may print instead of the entire credit card number. Note: If a default credit card number format is not defined, the card number will display. See for an overview.
- expiration date: credit card expiration date.
- authorization number: credit card authorization number from pick slip generation, or the number entered in order entry or order maintenance for a manual authorization.
- authorization date: authorization date (company date format).
- response: response code from the deposit service.
- alternate currency: the transaction amount (deposit or credit card credit) in the alternate currency. Included only if the system control value is selected. The system uses this calculation to determine the alternate currency amount: transaction amount x conversion rate defined for the order in the Order Header Extended table = alternate currency amount. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is selected, the system includes the decimals in the alternate currency amount; if the Decimalized currency field is unselected, the system rounds the alternate currency amount to the nearest whole unit of currency. For example, if the authorization amount is 24.00 in the local currency and the conversion rate is 2.36, the alternate currency amount is 56.64. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is unselected the alternate currency amount is 57.00. This field remains blank if the transaction is for an order in the local currency.
- code: the currency associated with the credit card transaction. Included only if the system control value is selected. This is the currency code defined for the order in the Order Header Extended table. This field remains blank if the transaction is for the local currency (the currency code and conversion rate for the order are blank).
• Total for billing method: total deposit amount (net of deposits minus credits) for the billing method in the local currency.
• Total for service: total deposit amount (net of deposits minus credits) for the deposit service in the local currency.