Note: Each foreign currency transaction that uses the separate process will appear on this report; since these transactions are not confirmed interactively through , the system considers each transaction “confirmed” when it writes the record in the Credit Card Deposit Prestige table.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• pay type code and description
• for each billing method (regular, deferred, or installment):
- number of deposits sent and confirmed
- dollar amount of deposits sent and confirmed
- number of refunds sent and confirmed
- dollar amount of refunds sent and confirmed
- net dollar amount (deposits - refunds) sent and confirmed
• total numbers and amounts for each pay type
• grand total numbers and amounts for the AUTO_DEP job
In addition, this report for separate processing of foreign currency includes the net amount (deposits - refunds) in foreign currency sent and confirmed.