How to print: This report is generated automatically through the ORDER_CLN job when the job purges an “abandoned” order. The reports are available for review through for the user who started the ORDER_CLN job. See the discussion under the for more information on when the job purges these orders.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• company number and description
• order number
• date and time when order was created
• date and time when order was purged
• the number of minutes that the order was in the system before the ORDER_CLN job deleted it. An order whose order type matches the is eligible for purge once the number of minutes specified in the has passed, but it might not be purged immediately if, for instance, the ORDER_CLN job was not active or if there were a large number of orders due to be purged at that time.
• sold-to customer number and name or company name
• for each ship-to on the order:
- each item/SKU
- the item/SKU’s unit price
- the quantity of the item/SKU ordered
- the special handling code, if any
- offer code
- item alias used, if any
- coordinate group number, if any