For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Original Check #: The original check number.
• Current Check #: The current check number will differ from the original check number if you are reprinting checks.
• Refund Amount: The refund amount in the local currency (the currency defined in the system control value). The tax amount included in the refund amount is based on the tax rate that was effective when the item was shipped.
• Bonus Percent: Indicates the bonus discount, if any, you are awarding the customer for applying the refund check to another order.
• Order Number: The order number and ship-to number associated with the refund check.
• Customer Number: The sold-to customer number, unless there is a bill-to customer associated with the order; in this case, this is the bill-to customer number.
• Name: the sold-to or bill-to customer name, preceded by the company name, if any. The entry wraps to a second line if needed.
• Alternate Currency Amount: The refund amount in the alternate currency. Included only if the system control value is selected. Order Management System uses this calculation to determine the alternate currency amount: refund amount x conversion rate defined for the order in the Order Header Extended table = alternate currency amount. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is selected, Order Management System includes the decimals in the alternate currency amount; if the Decimalized currency field is unselected, Order Management System rounds the alternate currency amount to the nearest whole unit of currency. For example, if the refund amount is 24.00 in the local currency and the conversion rate is 2.36, the alternate currency amount is 56.64. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is unselected the alternate currency amount is 57.00. This field remains blank if the refund is for an order in the local currency.
• Code: The currency associated with the refund check. Included only if the system control value is selected. This is the alternate currency defined for the order in the Order Header Extended table. This field remains blank if the refund check is for the local currency (the currency code and conversion rate for the order is blank).
• Final Totals: The total amount for the refunds, across all refund checks, in the local currency.