Oracle Eloqua's Insight reporting solution is powered by Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (Oracle BI EE) version 11g (188.8.131.52). Insight provides you with a single place to analyze data from across Oracle Eloqua.
Oracle Eloqua integrates Oracle BI EE to offer out-of-the-box reports, as well as features to create your own custom analyses and dashboards.
Learn more by watching our videos!
With the new Insight, you can expect the following:
- New, modern user interface
- Out-of-the-box reports to help you view and analyze your organization's data
- Standard features like printing reports and exporting reports to other applications like Microsoft Excel or Adobe PDF
- Intuitive and interactive interface to build custom analyses and dashboards that you can share with your organization
- Build custom analyses with ease using our new subject areas
Familiarize yourself with the Insight UI and the fundamentals of running and interacting with Oracle Eloqua reports.
Building your first analysis
For analyzers, learn how to build a simple report using the Insight analysis tools.
Review detailed information about some of the most commonly used out-of-the-box reports provided by Oracle Eloqua. All Classic Insight reports are available in Insight.