Manage stacks in Resource Manager.
Required IAM Policy
Use policies to grant access to stacks in Resource Manager.
To manage stacks, you must be given the required type of access in a policy written by an administrator, whether you're using the Console or the REST API with an SDK, CLI, or other tool. If you're new to policies, see Getting Started with Policies and Common Policies.
Administrators: For common policies that give groups access to stacks in Resource Manager, see Manage Stacks and Jobs (Securing Resource Manager).
You can perform the following stack management tasks:
- Creating a Stack
- Copying a Stack
- Listing Stacks
- Listing Resource Discovery Services
- Listing Terraform Versions
- Listing Drift Status
- Getting a Stack's Details
- Getting a Stack Terraform Configuration
- Getting a Stack State File
- Updating a Stack
- Tagging a Stack
- Inspecting Resources
- Adding Unmanaged Resources
- Detecting Drift
- Moving a Stack
- Deleting a Stack
- Bulk Destroying Resources and Deleting Stacks