If you don’t have access to your Welcome email, you can sign in to your Cloud Account from the Oracle Cloud website.
Before You Begin
To sign in via the Oracle Cloud website, you must have:
The name of your Cloud Account, if you are signing in to a Cloud Account with Identity Cloud Service. This is the Cloud Account name you have chosen during account signup. You’ll find the Cloud Account name in your welcome email.
Your data center and identity domain, if you are signing in to a Traditional Cloud Account
The user name and password for your Cloud Account.
If you don’t have this information, then click need help logging in and enter the email address associated with the Cloud Account. Oracle will send you an email with a summary of your account information.
Signing In To Your Account
To log in to your account from the Oracle Cloud website:
- Point your browser to the following URL:
- Click , and then click Sign in to Cloud.
- Enter the name of your Cloud Account if you are signing in to a Cloud Account with Identity Cloud Service.
- To sign in to a traditional cloud account:
- Click Sign In using Traditional Cloud Account.
- Select the data center where your services are located. (Not available on Oracle Cloud at Customer)
- Enter your identity domain, and then click Go.
- Enter your user name and password, and then click Sign In.