Service administrators or users with the appropriate privileges can view, edit, or cancel scheduled service maintenance requests in My Services. Note that environment refresh requests can’t be edited or canceled.
To view or modify service maintenance requests, do the following:
- Log in to My Services.
- Navigate to your service listing in the dashboard.
- Click Maintenance and Service Requests from the Action menu. For instances that are still in initialized state, this option is disabled. The Service Request Details page is displayed, which displays the maintenance requests calendar.
- Select the desired request to view and modify its details. You can only change the time slots and contact details.
- In the Service Request Details page, click Edit My Request.
- To cancel your request, click Cancel and click Ok to confirm your cancellation. Note that you can only cancel requests that are pending approval or under review. To cancel approved requests, contact Oracle Support with the service request number.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Next.
- Select a new time slot from the calendar. To retain the previous time slot, click Keep Original Date.
- Provide the contact details and click Submit Changes.
Changes are visible only after service maintenance requests are approved.