You can create events that you publish in an integration and subscribe to in another integration. The contents of the event must be in JSON format.
- In the navigation
pane, click Design, then
- Click Create.The Define new event panel opens.
- Enter a name (for this example,
Patient Movedis entered) and optional description, then click Continue.The Define event structure panel opens.
- Click Upload JSON sample to upload a file or drag and
drop a JSON file into the box, then click Create. You can
also manually edit the JSON sample provided to create your file contents.The event is displayed on the Events page.
Note:The Search feature on the Events page only works on exact matches of names and is case sensitive.
- Hover your cursor over the event, and click View details
to view the JSON file contents. The Subscribers
and Publishers tabs enable you to view the integrations
that have subscribed to the event and published the event.
- Perform other tasks, as necessary:
The event is available for publishing in an integration. See Publish Events in an Integration.
- Click Edit to edit the event. You can change the name or replace the contents of the JSON file of the event.
- Click Actions to access options for cloning or deleting the event.