Autonomous Data Warehouse
Select a role to see the important topics for you:
1. Overview of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse
Learn more about the next-generation, self-driving Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud technology that is the foundation of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse.
2. Creating Your First Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Workshop: Getting Started with Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Creating a New Data Warehouse
- Connecting to Your New Data Warehouse
- Loading Data Into Your Data Warehouse
- Running Queries
- High Performance Data Loading
3. Managing Cloud Users, Database Users, Working with Compartments and Regions
Learn how to create and manage new users within Oracle Cloud. You can group users together and create simple policies to grant them permissions to work with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources.
Compartments can help you organize resources making it easier to control access to them.
- Understanding Compartments
- Working with Regions and Data Centers
- Creating and Managing Cloud Users
- Managing Users on Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Create APEX Workspaces
- Provide REST and SQL Developer Web Access to Database Users
4. Managing Your Autonomous Data Warehouse
Learn how to start, stop, scale your data warehouse. Learn more about setting up and managing users, monitoring performance and the tasks for backup and recovery with Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- Starting, stopping and scaling your data warehouse
- Setting up and managing database users
- Back up and restore your data warehouse
- Cloning your data warehouse database
5. Monitoring Your Autonomous Data Warehouse
Learn how to monitor performance of a database instance in Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- Monitoring Activity and Utilization
- Managing Concurrency and Priorities
- Managing Run–Away SQL Statements
- Managing Optimizer Statistics and Hints
- Monitoring Activity with Performance Hub