Autonomous Data Warehouse
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse provides an easy-to-use, fully autonomous database that scales elastically, delivers fast query performance and requires no database administration. When you create an Autonomous Data Warehouse database, you can deploy it to one of two kinds of Exadata infrastructure:
- Shared, a simple and elastic choice. Oracle autonomously operates all aspects of the database life cycle from database placement to backup and updates.
- Dedicated, a private cloud in public cloud choice. A completely dedicated compute, storage, network and database service for only a single tenant. Dedicated infrastructure provides for the highest levels of security isolation and governance. The customer has customizable operational policies to guide Autonomous Operations for workload placement, workload optimization, update scheduling, availability level, over provisioning and peak usage.
Select a role to see the important topics for you:
Or Get Started Now!
Learn about Your Service
- What is Autonomous Data Warehouse?
- Step through a typical workflow
- How do I begin with Autonomous Data Warehouse?
Get a Subscription
Access Your Service
- Access your service console
- Start and stop Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Connect to your service
Administer Service Users
- Create a user account
- Provide credentials to users
- Manage user privileges