Autonomous Data Warehouse
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse provides an easy-to-use, fully autonomous database that scales elastically, delivers fast query performance and requires no database administration. When you create an Autonomous Data Warehouse database, you can deploy it to one of two kinds of Exadata infrastructure:
- Shared, a simple and elastic choice. Oracle autonomously operates all aspects of the database life cycle from database placement to backup and updates.
- Dedicated on Public Cloud, a private cloud in public cloud choice. A completely dedicated compute, storage, network and database service for only a single tenant, providing for the highest levels of security isolation and governance.
- Dedicated on Cloud@Customer, Autonomous Database on dedicated infrastructure running on on Exadata Database Machine system in your data center, together with the networking configuration that connects it to Oracle Cloud.
Learn about Your Service
- What is Autonomous Data Warehouse?
- Step through a typical workflow
Access Your Service
- Access your service console
- Start and stop Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Connect to your service
Administer Service Users
- Create a user account
- Provide connection credentials to users
- Manage user privileges
Use Autonomous Data Warehouse for Free
Autonomous Data Warehouse provides an Always Free version you can use to learn about service capabilities. It also is useful for development and testing activities. The Always Free version is available at no cost for an unlimited time to Oracle Cloud Free Tier accounts and paying customers. You can have up to two Always Free databases per account. These databases are subject to certain limits on the available CPU, storage, and simultaneous connections. See Always Free Autonomous Database.