Autonomous Data Warehouse
Select a role to see the important topics for you:
As a Data Scientist I use and interpret large data sets. I use this information to develop data-driven solutions to solve important business and scientific challenges.
1. Overview of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse
2. Getting Started Autonomous Data Warehouse and Machine Learning
Learn how to log in to Oracle Cloud and the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console and create a new autonomous data warehouse. Then learn how machine learning can help you predict customer credit rating using additional customer demographic information within your data warehouse.
- Workshop: Getting Started with Oracle Machine Learning and Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Creating a new data warehouse
- Connecting to your new data warehouse
- Use machine learning capabilities to predict customer credit rating
- Run ad-hoc queries to discover patterns in your data
3. Building Your Machine Learning Models
Your new autonomous data warehouse includes a built-in, browser-based SQL notebook tool - Oracle Machine Learning. Oracle Machine Learning provides an interactive data analysis environment where teams can work together to build shared, sophisticated reports and dashboards and is perfect for data scientists.
- Learn how to create dashboards, reports and notebooks using Oracle Machine Learning SQL notebook
- Using the Machine Learning Algorithms Example Templates
4. Visualizing and Sharing Your Data Sets
You can use Oracle Analytics Cloud with Autonomous Data Warehouse and Oracle Machine Learning to visualize and share your results. Oracle Analytics Cloud provides an interactive data analysis environment where teams can work together to build shared, sophisticated reports and dashboards. Oracle Analytics Cloud is perfect for data scientists, SQL report builders, SQL developers, and business analysts.
- Learn how to share and visualize machine learning results using Oracle Analytics Cloud
Use our CloudCustomerConnect forum, data warehouse blog and Support portal as a place to pose questions, connect with experts, and share your thoughts and ideas about Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse.