Autonomous Data Warehouse
Select a role to see the important topics for you:
1. Overview of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse
Learn more about the next-generation, self-driving Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud technology that is the foundation of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse.
2. Creating Your First Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Workshop: Getting Started with Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Creating a New Data Warehouse
- Connecting to Your New Data Warehouse
- Loading Data Into Your Data Warehouse
- Running Queries
3. Building Applications with Autonomous Data Warehouse
Learn how to get started and build applications with Oracle's premiere low-code development platform: Oracle Application Express (APEX). Using APEX allows you can easily create new web-based apps based on existing tables in your autonomous data warehouse, based on data in a spreadsheet, or based on an entirely new data model.
You can develop and deploy RESTful Services with native Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS) support on an Autonomous Data Warehouse database. Autonomous Data Warehouse also supports SODA for REST; this allows you to use Autonomous Data Warehouse database as a simple JSON document store.
Developers can also use standard tools to connect to Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- Create Applications with Oracle Application Express
- Create Applications with Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS)
- Building Node.js Applications
- Building Java Applications
- Building Python Applications
- Building Microsoft .NET Applications
4. Connecting Cloud-based Analytics Tools to Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Connecting Oracle Analytics Cloud to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud
- Getting Started with Visualizing Data and Building Reports