You can add a Facebook Like button to a page to let viewers easily like your site on Facebook.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit and make sure that is set to Edit.
- Add the component to the page.
- To edit the app and its appearance, click its menu icon , and choose Settings.
- Choose Facebook Like Settings or Facebook Recommend Settings to set the URL and to optionally add a Share button so you can easily post a link to your site on a Facebook page.
- Use the General tab to modify spacing, alignment, and other presentation options.
- Use the Style tab to format the frame that contains the app with predefined styles or with your own custom choices.