Include streaming YouTube videos to add motion and visual engagement to the page.
To use videos other than those hosted by YouTube, see Videos.
To add a YouTube video to the page:
- Navigate to the page you want to edit and make sure that is set to Edit.
- Add the component to the page. The component shows a placeholder image until you select the video you want to use.
- To specify the YouTube video to use and to adjust its display properties, click its menu icon and choose Settings.
- Locate the video you want to use, then copy the URL and paste it into the YouTube URL field.
- Specify any display options:
- Show Controls: Enable on-screen and device options to allow the user to manually control video playback.
- Show info: Temporarily include the video description in the upper left corner of the video.
- Autoplay: Automatically start video playback.
- Loop: Automatically repeat the video after it completes.
- Use the Aspect Ratio defined for the video (Auto) or choose another aspect ration to determine the shape of the video display.
- Specify any alignment or spacing options to position the video.