Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud
Go to the console to create these tasks.
- ODI Execution Task
- Data Preparation Task
- Synchronize Data Task
- Replicate Data Task
- Data Lake Builder Task
Hosted VM Tasks
Access the Data Integration Platform Cloud Classic VM to connect to GoldenGate, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), or Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) applications and do the following tasks yourself.
Extract, Load, and Transform
From the Data Integration Platform user menu, select ODI Console to extract, load, and transform.
- Integrate Data From One Database to Another with Oracle Data Integrator
- Load Your Data Warehouse with Oracle Data Integrator
- Load Files into a Database with Oracle Data Integrator
- Extract Data From Salesforce.com with Oracle Data Integrator
- Load Data Into Business Intelligence Cloud Service with Oracle Data Integrator
- Load Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud for Business Analytics
- Using RESTful Services with Oracle Data Integrator
Replicate and Stream
To replicate on-premises or cloud data to a cloud database, you can use Oracle GoldenGate on your DIPC Classic VM.
- Set Up a Target Cloud Instance for Replication
- Set Up a Source Cloud Instance for Replication
- Set Up a Source On Premise Instance for Replication
- Replicate Data from Cloud to Cloud with Oracle GoldenGate Cloud Service
- Replicate Data from On-Premises to Cloud With Oracle GoldenGate Cloud Service
- Deliver data to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud
From the Data Integration Platform user menu, select EDQ Console.