Account Form will be visible in the UI with account attributes for a provisioning application if the underlying App Template supports it. With Account Form, when you grant a provisioning application to a user, you can provide account values and when you edit a provisioned account, you can update existing account values.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Applications.
- Select User tab and click Assign.
- In the Assign Users window, select a user who needs access to the application.
- Click Assign for each user you want to assign to the application.
- In the Assign Application window, the attribute values are populated based on the mappings already provided in the Attribute Mapping section in the Provisioning configuration tab. You can choose to keep the populated values or update any attribute value.
- Click Save to create the account for the user chosen in step 3.
- Select the next user you want to provide access to this application. Repeat steps 3 through 5 for the next user.
- Click OK after you have assigned the application to the users. The user account is assigned.
When you want to update account attribute, activate or deactivate the account or revoke the account in Oracle Identity Cloud Service, it would automatically update the respective changes in the application.